Exceptional ER Jobs | Work at State-of-the-Art FacilityExceptional Emergency Center is one of the fastest growing emergency rooms in Texas. We have ERs opening in several cities in the Texas areas. Our emergency facilities are always looking to add additional highly trained exceptional staff to our team; from the corporate office to nurses at our facilities. Please contact us.
WANT WORK WORK WITH US?We are currently seeking an Emergency Physician to join our team! You will focus on providing high-quality patient care as part of a healthcare team. We are a low-volume/sleeper, freestanding emergency center with several on-site amenities to accommodate a 12/24/36 hour shift.
- Perform medical procedures as necessary
- Prescribe medications and treatments
- Assess patient health through interviews and physical examinations
- Communicate information to patients regarding diagnosis and treatment goals
- Maintain patient medical records
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Previous experience as a physician, surgeon, or in other medical fields
- Board Certified: ER, IM, FM
- Active Texas State Licensure
- Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, and Emergency Medicine with at least 3 years of ER experience
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required
- PALS/ACLS/ATLS preferred
- Advanced knowledge of treatment and drug interactions
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong leadership qualities
Pay range: $140/hr – $220/hr
- Looking for Part-Time and Full-Time candidates to work 12 to 36-hour shifts.
- Malpractice + Tail coverage available.
The Facility provides the following/includes:
- Equipment: CT, X-Ray, US, and Lab
- EMR: T-System EV & E-Power Doc (electronic)
- 10 patient treatment rooms
- Physician area with sleep room and private restroom/shower